Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hardworkers Hand Cream



SKIP THE UPTIGHT DEPARTMENT STORE BRANDS!!

I was at Ace Hardware the other day buying some screws (I know, that doesn't even sound real does it?)...anyway, I found what I needed and was at the checkout with my 12 screws in a little bag. At the checkout there was an impulse item called Hardworkers Hand Cream. It was in a old school tin and looked promising. I picked it up and read the ingredients while the lady was ringing up my items and was happy to see the simplicity!! Petrolatum, Glycerin, Parrafin and that's basically it. Probably 3 of my most favorite skin conditioning ingredients. (I actually read labels of the products I buy).
So the lady at the counter said my total was $1.75. I didn't want to charge it so I threw in the hand cream. Since my cuticles were dry and white and horrible from recent home repairs, I quickly opened the jar in the car and coated my cuticles. To my delight they looked 10x better within minutes!! I later realized these were great ingredients for lip balm also and I used it on my lips before bed. I love it! Now it is a thick, hard balm type product, but it's portable, natural, and can be applied to any part of your body for instant healing and moisturizing.

A great buy at Ace Hardware only $5.49!

You can also buy this product at these retailers.
RETAIL LINKS:

Lehman's (an online best seller)
ACE HARDWARE - At select stores nationwide
ALASKA INDUSTRIAL HARDWARE
DO-IT BEST HARDWARE - At select stores nationwide
TRUE VALUE HARDWARE - At select stores nationwide

No comments:

Post a Comment